“Love the food”

Add it.
Ye's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 87 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I love the food always hot and delicious and a good amount of food for my money. I always pick up my food and by the time I get back home my food is still HOT........

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Ye's is average, nothing special. Standard Chinese food. They gave good portion sizes, had flavor, but nothing that jump out as special.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is the only take-out Chinese food I have ever had that is delievered so hot you can't even eat it. (Good thing.) They always deliver hot meals. No cold take out here. Food quality is excellent and portions are right on. Been getting food from there for years.

3  Thank Chicago729