“Perfect Brunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Great Brunch option and good service, a most visit even on a short stay! You can add extras to any menu item for not much cost and make everyone there want what you're having!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I decided to get breakfast at The Original Pancake House our first morning in Champaign and I'm glad we did. I got a meat scramble and it was great! My kids each got pancakes and waffles and loved them. My wife got the fried potatoes and some biscuits and gravy that we all shared. The bacon was very good but the sausage was a little bland. Overall the portions were very big and the food and service were great! We will definitely stop by again if we are in the area.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The portions here are more than generous!Consider sharing or order something that can be reheated! Everything I've ever had was yummy. This is a popular restaurant, so go at an off time or prepare to wait!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Prepare to wait if you're going on the weekend.
This local restaurant is a bustling place of business.
Brandy is our favorite server, ask for her if you have the chance.
This is a great place for large groups or couples.
We order several breakfast items. My favorite is the pecan waffle
The fireplace is nice during cold winters. The large group room has huge glass windows for viewing.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I always feel welcome at the Original Pancake House. The staff is super friendly and they all give you outstanding service. I have never had a bad meal and the coffee is excellent. You better get there early on the weekends or you will have to wait awhile for a seat. You won't regret going to the Original Pancake House for breakfast - and once you try it you will return.