“Road trip stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped at the Original Pancake House on a road trip. Great choice! Thank you TA! Food was excellent and the service was great. Super nice people who included my coffee to go. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite breakfast place on earth. They are very family friendly and smart with kids. Ie: Hot dishes are never served over kids heads.

The food is the best I have had for american style pancakes and egg dishes. Two adults can easily be satisfied with one order as many of the dishes come with a side of pancakes. And on top of it all the coffee is actually really good coffee!!!

Lastly the staff are the friendliest people all the way from the hosts that welcome you to the bus people that clear dishes and keep your coffee full. They are all so friendly!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We all met there as family and they said a 20 minute wait we waited 35 minutes
There is no kids meal options which isn't good
I wouldn't seek out to go here again!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Great Brunch option and good service, a most visit even on a short stay! You can add extras to any menu item for not much cost and make everyone there want what you're having!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I decided to get breakfast at The Original Pancake House our first morning in Champaign and I'm glad we did. I got a meat scramble and it was great! My kids each got pancakes and waffles and loved them. My wife got the fried potatoes and some biscuits and gravy that we all shared. The bacon was very good but the sausage was a little bland. Overall the portions were very big and the food and service were great! We will definitely stop by again if we are in the area.