“Dinner”

Copper Fox Chicago Midway
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Fox Chicago Midway is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,163 of 10,080 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$5 - US$36
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I had dinner here because I was staying at the hotel. Even if I was a "captive audience" the food was very good for this type of hotel. Honestly I would not go out of my way to go here but was good for an in hotel restaurant.

Justin R, General Manager at Copper Fox Chicago Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for the review, Andy! We appreciate your feedback and we hope that our food would be great in whatever venue you place it. Have a great weekend!

Justin Rodgers

Reviewed 29 November 2017

My friends and I are always looking for new and different places to visit for food/drinks, and were very glad we stopped here. The food was excellent, the service was very friendly and helpful, and the beer was as cold as advertised! Looking forward to going here again.

Alex S, General Manager at Copper Fox Chicago Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Headdie, Thank You so much for your review! Make sure to stop by and try one of our new weekly specials.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Another lucky find. I was disappointed with TGIF nearby and decided to walk over to Marriott where Copier Fox was located. It was very empty when I cane in. There was s crowd around the bar, but the dining room was empty. No hostess around and I wasn't sure if they were still serving good.

Fortunately the wait person came out and sat me with a menu she was very observant and friendly. She saw that I had a check-in coupon for biscuits and placed the order right away. I decided on salad and calamari fries based on other reviews here.

1) biscuits were deceivingly good. The color was darker than I expected. I thought they were burnt but the moment I bit into one ... well, let's just say I finished 2 biscuits despite my low carb diet.

2) Calamari fries were fantastic! Thick piece of calamari that is tender and not chewy. I didn't need the dip to go with them.

3) salad was the surprise of the evening. It was huge and the combination of crispy romaine lettuce with crispy kale was so pleasant. The croutons, like the biscuits, were also deceptively good. They were chunky and visually look like they will be soft and mushy like blocks of bread, but they were crunchy instead.

4) has the mule signature drink served in a copper cup. Nice touch.

All in all a good place for dinner.

Alex S, General Manager at Copper Fox Chicago Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we will make it a priority to make sure all guests are greeted in a prompt manner upon arrival. We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed our fantastic menu, we hope to see you back soon !

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had two drinks and some starters. The Gouda Mac and cheese was really good. Enough to share with two. The atmosphere was a hotel restaurant. But very clean, and good service.

Alex S, General Manager at Copper Fox Chicago Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hey Christy! Thank you for stopping in at The Copper Fox. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant lunch with us!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Menu, although limited, had average food, like fish tacos and turkey sandwiches.

Service was very good.

This hotel also has a Starbucks.

Alex S, General Manager at Copper Fox Chicago Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Patti,

Thank you for joining us for lunch and taking the time to review our restaurant. We are glad you were able to utilize some of the amenities the Marriott Chicago Midway has to offer, and would love to welcome you back and make your next experience with the Copper Fox excellent.