“Didn't follow dietary restriction”
Review of Tacos El Tio #2

Tacos El Tio #2
Get food delivered
Ranked #6,434 of 9,955 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Belmont Cragin
Neighbourhood: Belmont Cragin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

For the second time in a row that I ordered food from Tacos el Tio 2, I requested that they do not put onions on it and both times they put onions on it. I'm never going here again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered delivery from here around 0430am, one of the very few open restaurants. So it was good that they were open however the quality of the food was lacking. I ordered the beef fajitas. I received the food about 10 minutes after it was made, so freshness was not an issue. The tortillas were made in house I believe, but we’re mushy and flavorless. The beef and pepper mixture was very greasy, and also lacking flavor. The beef was chewey and tough. The meal did not include any sour cream. Even if you are hungover, I would not recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2018