“Great early breakfast spot”
Review of Cafecito

Cafecito
Ranked #113 of 10,074 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Cuban
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We chose this restaurant based primarily on location and the fact that it opened at 0700 each day. But the pressed breakfast sandwiches are wonderful (both the Completo and the one with eggs and Chorizo). Service is friendly and fast, coffee is good, and they were kind enough to let us have free to go cups of it. Definitely recommended. We will still need to go back to get the "best Cubano in town".

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stumbled onto Cafecito by chance, after Starbucks was closed. I am forever grateful that Starbuck's wasn't available. I ordered the Café con Leche and there is no going back. Talk about a smooth coffee, it was love at first sip.
The ambiance was lovely, it was busy and the smells coming from the kitchen were heavenly.
I will forever recommend Cafecito, and make a point to stop in whenever I'm in town.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Chicago I make it a point to stop in here for a quick bite. This morning I went in and got a cup of coffee. I like how comfortable this place is. After sitting a while enjoying the atmosphere, I ordered an egg sandwich. It is to die for. I will definitely stop in there over and over and over. Service is always exceptional.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

A pleasant atmosphere, with tables and comfy chairs. The music was rather loud for people carrying on conversations.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Love the food and the staff makes it that much better. Kuddos to the guys in back and women up front!

Been to Cafecito? Share your experiences!