US$132
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$149
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$157
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$151
US$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
US$169
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$266
US$179
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

All reviewslincoln parktuscan suiteeuro roomhot tubb bsfresh baked cookiesbed and breakfastdepaul universityfully stocked kitchenthe inn keeperhalsted streethome away from homeprivate bathroomgas fireplacesmall elevatorsun deckwithin walking distance
Reviewed 25 November 2012

If you love the sound of the city, a suite in the front of the building is "the" location. With the french doors open you experience the urban lifestyle and when they are closed, its total seclusion. The best of both worlds. There isn't a bad choice in the entire building. Once you arrive, there isn't much reason to leave the premises either. The gourmet kitchen is outstanding, the pantries are full and the refrigerator is freshly stocked, always. The rooms are huge, exquisitely furnished and extremely clean. I parked in the rear garage which made me feel like I was more at home, not in a hotel. The staff was perfect in every way, and catered to my every need. Why would you ever want to stay anywhere else? Villa D'Citta is my #1 choice to stay when I'm in Chicago for pleasure or business.... period.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the building. I had absolutely no complaints about my stay here. Being a Platinum Member with Marriott Rewards for many years, I can honestly say I didn't know what I was missing until I found Villa D'Citta.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2012

My company booked my stay @ the villa & I couldn't be more thankful. I would have been pleased with the Hampton but not after I enjoyed such luxury & freedom that The Villa has to offer. The staff is so friendly, everything is spotless I actually saw one of the maids ironing the sheets!! Breakfast was served to me daily not to mention the place comes fully stocked with food & snacks that are free to consume @ will. There is talk from my company about sending me back next year & I can't wait. This time I plan to request The Villa for my stay. I would recommend The Villa for any occasion

• Stayed: November 2012

The VIlla is an awesome
Place to stay, no matter if you're a family, a couple, or by yourself. All the rooms are beyond gorgeous and the food is great! The location makes it convenient to go anywhere! I could definitely stay here every time I come to Chicago! The Villa is the best place in Chicago and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Villa D' Citta is by far the most luxurious place I've ever been to. The staff is very courteous and professional. The suite my boyfriend and I stayed in was immaculate and steps away from the beautiful rooftop jacuzzi. Breakfast was amazing and had something to offer everyone. The Villa is in the middle of Lincoln Park and you can walk to everything. We stayed here for three days and neither my boyfriend or myself have a single negative comment to say about the Villa. I would visit Chicago again just to stay in the Villa D' Citta!

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Villa are amazing and wont disappoint.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Villa d’Citta is a nicely appointed, luxury B & B in a great location, with one drawback. It’s noisy. It’s not the noise you would expect in any urban house refurbished into a B & B. That was remarkably small in our second-floor back bedroom. Rather, some self-inflicted choices magnify sounds in the building, and detract from the whole point behind a B & B. If you are looking for a nice breakfast chatting with your companions or other guests, you will have to do it over the talking heads on the large screen TV in the dining room. The staff turns the TV on as soon as they arrive, and if you turn it off, they’ll turn it right back on. Apparently they need the Today show more than the guests need the ability to talk to the people at the breakfast table. You can schlep your breakfast to the parlor and eat on the coffee table. So there is a fix to the problem, but it’s not what it should be.
The bedroom floors are all hardwood. They're pretty, but they make the sounds of the guests packing at 2 am in the room upstairs into a drumbeat worthy of a child on a pogo stick. The sewage pipes from the upstairs bedrooms run through the walls of the second floor rooms. Every time they flush upstairs a torrent of water rushes through the walls. Also, not much sound insulation went between the bedroom walls, and you will hear every word of the sorority sisters’ rehashing last night’s soiree while they brush their teeth at 5 am in the room next door before catching a cab for O’Hare.
Another odd feature is the lack of a chest of drawers. Given the 3 night minimum stay you might want to unpack your gear, but you can’t. You’ll be living out of your suitcase. There is plenty of closet space for hanging things, but no drawers.
A word to the wise; be sure to bring the gate code they email you. You cannot get in to register without it, and the inn staff will not answer the phone, even though you can see them through the front window. Fortunately, one of the menu choices on the phone tree is "owner," and he does answer. Indeed, he was gracious and quite helpful.

Room Tip: The bottom floor fells like a basement. It isn't quite, but it has that aura. See above re second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank southwind3
PineappleCathy, Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. The television in the breakfast/dining area is now being monitored and is on or off per the request of the guests. We are looking forward to your returning to Villa D' Citta in the Spring and to having you stay in our Milan Suite which I believe will be far more to your liking. Thank you for your comment about Villa D' Citta being a "nicely appointed luxury B and B". Cathy