“BEST Bed & Breakfast...That I've EVER Been To!!!”
Review of Villa D'Citta

and 1 more site!
Villa D'Citta
Ranked #3 of 22 Chicago B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I've been to Chicago several times. I usually stay in Hotels...but we waited a little too long to book a hotel room...so most of the city was booked. We came across Villa D'Citta online...thought the pics of the place looked really nice, so we booked our room...BEST decision we made that trip!! It's simply the BEST Bed & Breakfast...and I've been to many across the country. Super clean, Beautiful rooms, Gorgeous shared kitchen (fully stocked) & lobby (hang out area) on 1st floor, Good location, and the FRIENDLIEST staff I've ever experienced. I bonded with the manager, Kathy, and found myself spending lots of time in the kitchen chatting with her & other visitors while cooking or just sitting around. This staff truly makes you feel like you are at HOME...which is very rare nowadays. When I visit Chicago again...there is no doubt I will be staying here again...and so should anyone visiting the area...you won't be disappointed!! ~Rich from Boston

Room Tip: We stayed in the "garden" level because the rest were booked...I was a little nervous abou...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rich H
PineappleCathy, Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience staying with us at Villa D' Citta. It was such a pleasure to meet you, and guests like you make being hospitable so easy. Thank you also for your comments about our gorgeous kitchen. As you discovered, it is a great place to meet the other guests staying at the Villa. We hope that you come back to Chicago and Villa D' Citta soon. Thanks again, Cathy

Reviewed 25 November 2012

If you love the sound of the city, a suite in the front of the building is "the" location. With the french doors open you experience the urban lifestyle and when they are closed, its total seclusion. The best of both worlds. There isn't a bad choice in the entire building. Once you arrive, there isn't much reason to leave the premises either. The gourmet kitchen is outstanding, the pantries are full and the refrigerator is freshly stocked, always. The rooms are huge, exquisitely furnished and extremely clean. I parked in the rear garage which made me feel like I was more at home, not in a hotel. The staff was perfect in every way, and catered to my every need. Why would you ever want to stay anywhere else? Villa D'Citta is my #1 choice to stay when I'm in Chicago for pleasure or business.... period.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the building. I had absolutely no complaints about my stay here. Bei...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2012

My company booked my stay @ the villa & I couldn't be more thankful. I would have been pleased with the Hampton but not after I enjoyed such luxury & freedom that The Villa has to offer. The staff is so friendly, everything is spotless I actually saw one of the maids ironing the sheets!! Breakfast was served to me daily not to mention the place comes fully stocked with food & snacks that are free to consume @ will. There is talk from my company about sending me back next year & I can't wait. This time I plan to request The Villa for my stay. I would recommend The Villa for any occasion

• Stayed: November 2012

The VIlla is an awesome
Place to stay, no matter if you're a family, a couple, or by yourself. All the rooms are beyond gorgeous and the food is great! The location makes it convenient to go anywhere! I could definitely stay here every time I come to Chicago! The Villa is the best place in Chicago and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Villa D' Citta is by far the most luxurious place I've ever been to. The staff is very courteous and professional. The suite my boyfriend and I stayed in was immaculate and steps away from the beautiful rooftop jacuzzi. Breakfast was amazing and had something to offer everyone. The Villa is in the middle of Lincoln Park and you can walk to everything. We stayed here for three days and neither my boyfriend or myself have a single negative comment to say about the Villa. I would visit Chicago again just to stay in the Villa D' Citta!

Room Tip: All the rooms in the Villa are amazing and wont disappoint.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple