US$157
US$140
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$189
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$103
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$166
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$157
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$172
US$153
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$215
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$207
US$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

All reviewsshops at north bridgespg propertynordstrom mallcirca restaurantmolton brown productsgreat locationmichigan avenuedirect accessfire pitspg pointshuge tvbeautiful hotellobby barrooms are spaciousseparate tub and showerfifth flooranother guest
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Jillian Obina, a sales coordinator with The Gwen, assisted me in looking for meeting spaces for a professional networking event I organized. She was very thorough when it came to know how to cater for my group's needs. This includes but was not limited to nearby attractions, the type of amenities The Gwen can assist in making my event go above and beyond, and efficient hosting for a group as busy as mine. Thanks Jillian!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I just fell in love with this hotel all over again. It used to be The Conrad and now it has been revamped (very nicely) and is The Gwen. Everyone on the staff makes sure you are having a wonderful stay. I want to give a special shout out to Tiffany (front desk), Mark Smith (bellman / valet) and Stojan (bellman). They always met me with a smile and a kind word. Tiffany made this anniversary trip extra special for us! Mark Smith recommended wonderful places to eat and visit and Stojan helped make our departure day less stressful by storing our luggage and shopping bags and allowing us an extra hour to grab some Vosges chocolates to take home. if you have a special occasion, I highly recommend staying at the Gwen. We will be back in December for sure.

Room Tip: Ask at check in for the best available room. I suggest booking directly through SPG.com to get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank palmettomansc
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Upon a late arrival I was greeted by Londale, who was kind and friendly. He made sure that I was comfortable, felt at home and had a great stay. I had a room on the 11th floor with a great view. The bed was comfortable. The TV was huge. The Wifi was strong. The location near the magnificent mile was amazing. Overall I loved staying at the Gwen. Amazing service, great location, very comfortable and nice sized room. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The wonderful staff, from front desk to the doormen, make this great hotel a 5 star designation. The location can't be beat for the downtown Chicago experience. Seems to have been recently renovated plus access to Nordstroms mall and a rooftop bar. The hardest working bellman in the industry, Sherwood, will take care of any needs you have. Entire group friendly & responsive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at The Gwen for a few days this August. The hotel was absolutely beautiful! The rooms were clean and the hospitality on point. I want to give special props to Andrew, Nolan and Gina from the bar and patio area who made us feel very welcome. Speaking of the patio, it is a beautiful oasis in the heart of Chicago. Great drinks and excellent food! Again, I cannot emphasize enough how gracious the entire staff was. The doorman, Mark Smith, was very friendly and helpful in suggesting places to go in the evening. He was spot on in suggesting Buddy Guys Club. We loved it and our entire stay in Chicago!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends