“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my new favorite place in Chicago. Great food. Fantastic customer service. Accommodating and appreciative of our business. I wish I could give 6 stars!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Saturday,March 3rd, we had reservations for 4 at 10 am, I arrived a little early because we had more people to join our party. I explained to the manager and she was willing to accommodate us even with others having reservations as well, but couldn't seat us until the entire party had arrived. We were seated and our friendly server named Bill greeted us and took care of us really well, our food was excellent, sorry I didn't take a picture because I was starving. Being in the culinary field my palate is different from others and I was really pleased. I had the breakfast burrito with chicken sausage with breakfast potatoes as well as the banana bread french toast bites with bananas foster made with Rumchata caramel sauce. Everything was fresh and flavorable and the portions were worth the money. I will definitely make this my go to breakfast place! PS my friends loved the Mimosas!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Brunch is a large, packed eatery, filled with good food and nice people. If going on Sunday, MAKE A RESERVATION!. The place is packed. Our waiter, Cano, was excellent and lead us through the menu. His suggestion of Chicken and Waffle Bites was inspired. I have never been a huge fan of C&W but the bites of white meat chicken battered in waffle batter and served with maple syrup has made me a believer. Any of the skillets or omelets are worth the trip. Go. Eat. Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent. Love the location. MOST of the employees are great. But now that we visit with an infant (who, btw, rarely cries) we were made to feel VERY unwelcome. Our little guy was sleeping in his stroller and we were informed strollers were not welcome. No safe, dry place to park it (it was pouring out) and I was not about to 1) hold a sleeping baby throughout the meal and 2) leave a $300+ stroller unattended. I looked in the dining room and noted there were a whopping FOUR tables occupied. We were then grudgingly allowed to use the lift to bring the baby IN his stroller in....but told sternly that, if they had been busy we would not have been allowed....as if we weren’t intelligent enough to figure out a stroller would be a problem if it was busy .....As much as I enjoy the food and, as convenient as the location is for us, there are SO many excellent places to eat in River North that seem to have NO issue with the stroller (heck, even the Erie Cafe accommodates us and they get BUSY) I doubt we will be back soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

One of the friendliest restaurants that I have ever been too. My daughter and I visited Brunch on a quick trip to Chicago. From the time we entered to the time we left, we were surrounded by great service. It was a Sunday and we did not know about reservations but we were seated after a few minutes. The entire staff made the experience and meal fantastic. The food was great and way more than I should have eaten. The decor was really cool, loved the sayings on the walls. Can't wait to visit Chicago again and Brunch!