“AWESOME LASAGNA ”
Review of Dino's Pizzeria

Dino's Pizzeria
Ranked #1,186 of 10,173 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Some of the best lasagna we have ever had! The home made bread is hot and melts in the mouth. Service is great and friendly and a place to visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Loved it! It was fast and pizza and garlic bread was still hot. Brought right to my room at the Westin within 30 minutes. Salad and dressing was fresh and I would highly recommend. They had a website so I could preview and then order by phone.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We stopped for lunch and had two of my grandkids, a 3 yr. old and a 1 yr. old. We chose the patio, as it was a nice day to sit outside. Our server, Lori, was very nice and personable, as well as efficient. We had the jalapeno poppers appetizer. We also ordered a thin crust pizza as it is a little easier for the kids to eat. For a thin crust, it was pretty good. My only complaint is that it seemed a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Every time I am in Chicago, I make it a point to stop in at Dino's. Family owned and operated for decades. A true midwest hospitality center. Staff are friendly and helpful, the menu is varied, and the daily specials are an experience in Italian family meals. If you want the sports bar experience, there are enough flat screens to suffice, if you prefer a quiet meal, there are plenty of tables in the quiet front room. We shared an antipasto salad, and a medium pizza with a pitcher of draft beer. There was enough pizza left for take home( leftover pizza is another of God's gifts ). I'm sure there are other Italian family restaurants in Chicago, but I have found this one and will always make time for a visit when in town.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Their chicken Parmesan sandwich was very good. Loved the pizza and it's great tasting crust. My wife ordered the gluten free pizza> We were told it didn't have their usual GF crust. Wish we had waited for the normal GF crust on that. Would highly recommend their regular pizza. Friendly wait staff. Parking lot is very very tight.

Been to Dino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!