“"Crazy for Noodles!"”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I had stuff to do downtown Chicago last night so I ended up going up Michigan Ave and suddenly I had a taste for Noodles and wanted to finally experience this place P. F. Chang's I have always wanted to come, but it never worked out within my plans. Tonight is my lucky night needless to say!! I was greeted in by the hostess and seated in a spot I am very fond off in a cozy booth overlooking window view I said to myself wows this is a great start!! So then I was greeted a young gentleman who took my drink order I had ice water with lemon. I knew what I wanted so the friendly waitress promptly took my order and I ordered the Singapore St. Noodles. It was a delicious dish!! A nice generous serving made it my night!! The best part was I got my food under 10 minutes!!! I was astounded!! I was out of the restaurant under a hour and was able to get my other errands done and went home very happy. Next thoughts come again for some Happy Hour on next visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

This was the first time trying this chain and it was below expectations which were already low. My main issue with it is the food taste like something they got frozen and heated up.

The vegetable fried rice was disgusting, tasted like it came from a box. The drinks weren't that great and overall bad food.

The only good that came from it was our waiter recommending restaurants for tomorrow nights dinner.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Worth the hour wait. Walked from our hotel in the rain and it was well worth it! Food was excellent and our waitress was right there to refill our drinks and anything else we wanted. Our daughter is a slow eater and at times doesn't eat at all. When we were at PF Changs she ate and ate and ate some more! My husband and I were finished with our plates and our waitress came by and picked up our plates. Our daughter thought we were leaving so she stopped eating. The waitress felt so bad that she brought us some desserts on the house to pass the time and perhaps get her to finish her plate if she wanted to eat it. Not only did she finish everything on her plate but she helped eat my dessert. It was great but so much food. GO hungry! I will definitely go back to this restaurant. It was excellent!

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

I had a quick dinner at this restaurant. I tried the fried eggplant and the peel orange chicken. Both dishes were very good. Quality is quite high and I enjoyed my dinner a lot! Definitively recommended.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

P.F. Chang's are all over the USABand provide good Chinese food at a reasonable price. This one did not disappoint. The bang bang chicken and for starter the dim sum were very good.