“Good breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We had the breakfast paninis and enjoyed them very much. The place was clean and easy to find. Will be back.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

We had breakfast at two branches near the Allegro Hotel in W Randolph Street over five days. Good choice and good food - we had the Swiss meusli, croissants and coffee which were all good an good value. Much better than the hotel alternative of Rice Crispies or Corn Flakes. The coffee was also very good. Seating was good and comfortable and there were a lot of people coming and going - always a good sign.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Fresh tasty food. We especially enjoyed the spinach salad with strawberries. Breakfast -- an Anaheim omelet was delicious.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

I really enjoyed the breakfast served here, and they are very prompt and conscious about the amount of time that is spent in the restaurant by patrons. Lunch was pleasing, but I really was more enthused by the breakfast food and drinks!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

near our hotel so we stopped by and what a great find! Best sandwiches and pastries EVER! I came right home and googled them and so bummed not in MI. I will always search for one of these when I travel! We had the panini and Chicken Pesto sandwich both excellent! Plus we got a free cookie for being our first visit! I also purchased a blueberry mini pastry with a lemon frosting. Didn't eat until I got home and it was so good! Wish I had bought more to bring home! Great friendly staff! They let us try the Chicken Salad and that was also great! My go to place when in Chicago for my yearly visit!