“Great quick option”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 24 June 2016

I was eating on the run and popped in for a quick bite for breakfast. My parfait was fresh, and my potatoes were tasty. Good fast option.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

... get the baby bundt cake. Great chocolate cake made even better by the chocolate fudge icing. And I'm not even all that fond of chocolate.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

After several miles of walking, I finally found bakery where to eat the great French toasts made in America.
When I got them on the table, I asked the waitress if it was French toasts. She said YES. Ok let's give it a try, different form (looks like a "pain aux raisins").

Their "French toasts" were like a stone, unable to eat a second slice... hardly able to cut it, surely ones from yesterday.

The only thing was good: the industrial tea.

Enjoy

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We had the breakfast paninis and enjoyed them very much. The place was clean and easy to find. Will be back.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

We had breakfast at two branches near the Allegro Hotel in W Randolph Street over five days. Good choice and good food - we had the Swiss meusli, croissants and coffee which were all good an good value. Much better than the hotel alternative of Rice Crispies or Corn Flakes. The coffee was also very good. Seating was good and comfortable and there were a lot of people coming and going - always a good sign.