“Great sandwich ”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and ordered the Italian panini and cappuccino. My husband had the chicken pidomoro. Everything was really good. Service was fast. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I eat here occasionally for lunch. They have soups, salads, and sandwiches. I usually get the chopped salad. It is packed with a variety of things including chicken and avocado. It is consistently very good. Service is always good and the staff is friendly

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I was eating on the run and popped in for a quick bite for breakfast. My parfait was fresh, and my potatoes were tasty. Good fast option.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

... get the baby bundt cake. Great chocolate cake made even better by the chocolate fudge icing. And I'm not even all that fond of chocolate.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

After several miles of walking, I finally found bakery where to eat the great French toasts made in America.
When I got them on the table, I asked the waitress if it was French toasts. She said YES. Ok let's give it a try, different form (looks like a "pain aux raisins").

Their "French toasts" were like a stone, unable to eat a second slice... hardly able to cut it, surely ones from yesterday.

The only thing was good: the industrial tea.

Enjoy