“Perfect customer service”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I recently visited a Corner Bakery location and the cashier was extremely helpful. I explained to her I wasn't familiar with the menu and I was exploring vegetarian options. She explained to me what was available. I wanted lunch but it was 20 mins before lunch service. She politely asked the kitchen if they would make my meal early due to my circumstances. (I had to be somewhere and I didn't have time to wait.) They made my food for me and it was great. I will be going back there again soon. The service was great on top of good food. Customer service is a lost art these days and I appreciate the cashier going the extra mile. I wish I knew her name but if she reads this review then she will know. Keep up the good work Corner Bakery.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

You can either get pastries or snacks, with a fair coffee choice. The cakes are good products, although the price is a bit expensive.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Walked by this place by chance and bought a very good breakfast sandwich. Good and tasty sandwich with a reasonable price. Friendly service and nice interior.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and ordered the Italian panini and cappuccino. My husband had the chicken pidomoro. Everything was really good. Service was fast. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I eat here occasionally for lunch. They have soups, salads, and sandwiches. I usually get the chopped salad. It is packed with a variety of things including chicken and avocado. It is consistently very good. Service is always good and the staff is friendly