“Pretty good for airport food”
Review of Pegasus On The Fly

Pegasus On The Fly
Ranked #148 of 203 Quick Bites in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Garfield Ridge
Neighbourhood: Garfield Ridge
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Around 7pm Monday night. Not a wait to get our food. The salad and pita were pretty good. Prices were not that bad. Since two pilots were in line after us, we felt assured this place was OK. Seemed that the hot dog place next door was the most popular in the airport though. Otherwise, not many great good places in Midway.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Had the turkey panini with havarati cheese and pesto mayonnaise- and it was served hot and was quite tasty. Very reasonable at less than $9 for the sandwich. Real happy with that for an airport and turn time was pretty quick

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Food was OK once I got it. It took so long my daughter had to leave to catch her flight. I was not the only customer waiting an unreasonable length of time. It was very apparent the kitchen organization is a disaster. The owners really shiuld be concerned.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I ordered a gyro and after waiting 10 minutes got it and went to eat at a table. Upon opening the bag, there was no sauce so I went back to the woman who sold it to me and asked her for sauce. "We're out". I said you didn't tell me that when I ordered it and her response was "I told him" and pointed to the guy behind me. I said again, you didn't tell me and she said "I said it loud to him". I asked for a refund...she made a show out of throwing my food away and slammed money down on the counter. Awful rude service. I'll never go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

NOW....After the city changed 90 % of the resturants in Chicago Midway about 6 months ago...THE CHOICES HERE NOW ARE JUST PLAIN AWFUL!!!
...ask ANYBODY !!!

I say, just another example of Chicago CORRUPTION...someone had to get greased out this NEW RESTAURANT SELECTIONS in the Mudway Airport.

There is ONE DIAMOND in the ROUGH in this whole mess.

Greek food at Pegasus...fairly fast and served with a smile.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Pegasus On The Fly? Share your experiences!