“Great food and service ”
Review of Nookies

Nookies
Ranked #26 of 10,213 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here at the recommendation of the hotel staff. Really good food, good coffee and attentive friendly service. I had a special; the Spring Fritata, it was really good. Prices were what I would expect for the area- was about $20 with a tip.

Will go back

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We came here for dinner after a day at the Chicago History Museum. We were very pleasantly surprised by how good the food was, and I was amazed that there were multiple vegetarian options available for me to choose from, something I don't usually get at diner type restaurants.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What has the appearance of a cozy old school diner Nookies was a really great surprise. A very simple menu and decor but the food was amazing as was the service. The menu covered a wide range of offerings so there was plenty of choices for anyone. I would highly recommend anyone to in the area.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch one day and breakfast the next. Though we weren’t impressed much with the lunch, it was okay and the service was great. Breakfast on the other hand was incredible! I wished I was hungry enough to try more items! My husbands omelette was still piping hot at the table and my pancakes were so fluffy and the flavor was like a mild vanilla. I know I’m gonna crave these later!
The staff was great and fast- we were impressed!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Went to Chicago for a weekend and stopped in twice at Nookies location in the historic district in North Chicago near the lakefront. Food was very good and so went once for dinner and once for breakfast. If you want to visit this location, the downside is there is no parking. The neighborhood is full of apartment buildings and the streets are parked full of cars. It's right of the red line commuter train so if hunger strikes I would recommend taking the red line instead of driving.

Been to Nookies? Share your experiences!