“Terrific family owned and operated Mexican restaurant.”
Review of Los Delfines Inc

Los Delfines Inc
Ranked #4,622 of 9,903 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I am a native Chicagoan who has relocated to Florida a number of years ago. I was in town to visit my sister who still lives here to celebrate her birthday, and had lunch at this remarkable little restaurant. Primarily a seafood restaurant, they offer a delicious and varied selection of fresh seafood and other dishes prepared in the style of their local region of Mexico. I happily discovered at this is definitely not a typical Tex-Mex restaurant. The food was authentic and outstanding. The service was prompt, attentive and wonderfully friendly. The atmosphere was casual and comfortable as you would expect in a family run establishment. Portions were generous and very reasonably priced. Being from Florida, I am particular about fresh seafood, and was delighted with the quality and flavor of the offerings. They are very eager to please and prepared a meal we won't soon forget. We will definitely be back the next time we are in town.