The hotel is on the 40th floor and you have to go through an office building to get to the hotel. The rooms were nice. There was a very basic breakfast (coffee, tea, cereal, some pastries) when we stayed there on the weekend. Great view from the room. Housekeeping staff were pretty rude. They came knocking mid morning and when I told them that I would be in the room for another hour or so, they got annoyed and told me that I needed to be out by noon for them to clean it. I liked having a full gym attached which was why we stayed there but I'm not sure would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buckingham Club Hotel is the ultimate urban oasis for a romantic getaway right in the heart of downtown Chicago. The Buckingham Club Hotel provides an intimate and quiet stay complemented by high-end, modern amenities, such as a fully equipped fitness center, touting boutique classes, golf, boxing and yoga, along with a luxurious spa, pool and Jacuzzi to unwind after a busy day in the city. It truly is the best of both worlds and leaves the traveler with everything he or she might need to feel both at home and away. With only a select number of rooms and suites, guests can enjoy VIP service by welcoming and attentive staff members. The Buckingham Club, in its unconventional and unexpected design and amenities, allows travelers to experience the beauty and energy of Chicago from a luxurious, secluded and restorative Penthouse setting. Book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Buckingham Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Athletic Club Hotel Chicago
- Buckingham Athletic Hotel