Selected this hotel based on my client's location (in the same building) and corporate rate. The room had a great view, but lacked some of the amenities I have come to expect (microwave, breakfast, etc.). Being in the financial district, most of the casual restaurants and sandwich shops are only open during the day, but the walk to the Skydeck and Millenium Park is reasonable. The best part of this hotel is the view and the staff, especially Yecenia. What an amazing person! Yecenia was friendly, extremely helpful, and very patient for this tourist's first trip to Chicago. I hope Yecenia is working the next time I visit, because I need really good directions in my wanderings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buckingham Club Hotel is the ultimate urban oasis for a romantic getaway right in the heart of downtown Chicago. The Buckingham Club Hotel provides an intimate and quiet stay complemented by high-end, modern amenities, such as a fully equipped fitness center, touting boutique classes, golf, boxing and yoga, along with a luxurious spa, pool and Jacuzzi to unwind after a busy day in the city. It truly is the best of both worlds and leaves the traveler with everything he or she might need to feel both at home and away. With only a select number of rooms and suites, guests can enjoy VIP service by welcoming and attentive staff members. The Buckingham Club, in its unconventional and unexpected design and amenities, allows travelers to experience the beauty and energy of Chicago from a luxurious, secluded and restorative Penthouse setting. Book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Buckingham Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Athletic Club Hotel Chicago
- Buckingham Athletic Hotel