Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$129
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$329
US$296
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$161
BestWestern.com
Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Restaurant
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$299
US$202
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsathletic clubthe financial districtoffice buildingchicago stock exchangecontinental breakfastthe loopchange elevatorschicago board of tradewillis towerblue linekey fobgreat view from the roomrooms offersecurity guardlarge poolprinters rowroom key
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Selected this hotel based on my client's location (in the same building) and corporate rate. The room had a great view, but lacked some of the amenities I have come to expect (microwave, breakfast, etc.). Being in the financial district, most of the casual restaurants and sandwich shops are only open during the day, but the walk to the Skydeck and Millenium Park is reasonable. The best part of this hotel is the view and the staff, especially Yecenia. What an amazing person! Yecenia was friendly, extremely helpful, and very patient for this tourist's first trip to Chicago. I hope Yecenia is working the next time I visit, because I need really good directions in my wanderings.

Room Tip: The building is primarily office space in the heart of the financial district. Don't be surprised by the lack of signage.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Julianne W, Public Relations Manager at The Buckingham Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for staying with us! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your interactions with Yecenia, I'll be sure to share that information with our General Manager.

We are working on adding some amenities to our offerings, hopefully the next time you come and stay with us we'll have some of them implemented!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

The cab driver didn't believe this was a hotel and I wasn't sure either until I went in and asked the lone security guard. After a few minutes the front desk man came down and checked me in. You have to get a security badge for the office building and then change elevators to get to the 40th floor. Once you're there it's a nice room with great views, but no amenities like room service or a bar lounge. It was great for me because it connects directly to the CBOE where I had business, so I could avoid the 20 degree Chicago day! I've heard it has access to a great athletic club but I didn't have time to check it out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Julianne W, Public Relations Manager at The Buckingham Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hello there, and Happy New Year!

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. We are actively working on improving our hotel signage in the vicinity and inside the building, we certainly want our guests to feel at home the second they step foot on property! Please come visit us again in the future to check out some of the amenity upgrades we're working on as well!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The hotel is on the 40th floor and you have to go through an office building to get to the hotel. The rooms were nice. There was a very basic breakfast (coffee, tea, cereal, some pastries) when we stayed there on the weekend. Great view from the room. Housekeeping staff were pretty rude. They came knocking mid morning and when I told them that I would be in the room for another hour or so, they got annoyed and told me that I needed to be out by noon for them to clean it. I liked having a full gym attached which was why we stayed there but I'm not sure would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Julianne W, Guest Relations Manager at The Buckingham Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed the room and location, we are big fans of those items as well! That being said, we're extremely sorry for the interactions you experienced with our cleaning staff. While it's important that we get each room turned over in time for the next guest, we have been trained to treat each guest with respect and patience- I'm sorry that you were not afforded that privilege. We would love to have you again in the future, please don't let that experience deter you from staying with us again!

Julianne, Director of Hospitality

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The room pictured is the one we had on the 40th floor with a free upgrade to a suite provided. We came for a three-night getaway in the Windy City. Wonderful view and the staff was top notch in all respects. The location of the hotel was great. If we could get the same deal we would be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Julianne W, Guest Relations Manager at The Buckingham Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we would love to have you back the next time you are celebrating a special occasion!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel is on the 40th fl of the Chicago Stock Exchange, so not your usual hotel. And you come and go through an office foyer. But the rooms are terrific and the views, in any direction are spectacular. Staff are there 24/7, but it is different from a typical hotel.

Room Tip: Anything overlooking Lake Michigan
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Phyllis!
We are very proud of our terrific rooms and views, thank you for taking the time to write a review!