“Greek food galore ”
Review of Greektown

Greektown
Ranked #130 of 681 things to do in Chicago
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

On my recent business trip to Chicago, I stayed at a hotel close to this area. I decided to take a walk and it out. I came upon several Greek restaurants, a Greek themed store and a museum dedicated to Greek culture in America. I ate at one of the restaurants and it was delicious.

1  Thank DDay1959

Reviewed 26 July 2017

If your'e looking for Greek food in Chicago, don't go anywhere else. This is convenient by public transportation or driving south of the Loop.I also recommend going here for Kalamata olives or herbs from Greece.

1  Thank 197marian
Management response:Responded 28 July 2017

Thank you for the kinds words. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. If we can do more to get an more favorable rating please reach out to us.

Please be sure to check out our Art project "Brushing up on Aristotle", Passport Challenge and Taste of Greektown event on August 25-27 for a rounded experience in Greektown. Visit us at greektownchicago.org for more information or contact us.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I think you need to go sooner than later, because this area is the hottest real estate market in the city, so developers are buying up everything.
With that being said, get there to enjoy good, inexpensive food with free valet parking.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Greektown only has a few restaurants and no shops or other related stores or cultural activities. We were expecting a cultural mecca and were disappointed. It just seemed like this part of ethnic Chicago is diminishing.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

A visit to Greek Town is a must as well as a great Greek meal at one othe outstanding restaurants like
The Parthenon, The Greek Islands and dozens other authentic Greek restaurants OPA!

1  Thank GaryCWinnipeg