All reviews the river great location partial river view front desk millennium park within walking distance clean rooms orange line michigan ave l train couple blocks would definitely stay here again the magnificent mile the bean bed was comfortable business center big city
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated steps away from the Magnificent Mile, the River, Millenium Park and Grant Park. It is close to all amenities such as restaurants, shopping and the Subway system. We stayed for three nights and the hotel room was very clean and I loved the shower instead of a bathtub in the room. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly and assisted us with transportation questions we had. They even had complimentary umbrellas for us to borrow on the rainy days. Afternoon fruit infused water was my favorite! Would definitely stay again and would recommend this hotel to my friends.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I have nothing but great things to say about it. It is in a great location. Either way out of your hotel you are in the heart of downtown Chicago. The front desk staff were always so courteous and always had smiles on their faces. There is a breakfast if you choose to eat there in the morning and free coffee and tea. During the day there is ice cold water, which was great for us as it was very hot and humid. The best thing is that this place is clean. Our room was super clean. Has all the basic amenities you would expect. Bed is super comfie and so were the pillows. If you are thinking of staying here I do not think you will be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

All of the staff was excellent! Alex, Veronica and Roberto were so helpful and welcoming. Alex gave me some excellent recommendations for nearby places in the area to try. All of the staff greeted me with a smile every time we returned. I’m definitely coming back to stay at this location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Clean quiet hotel with great staff, conveniently located to just about everything. We walked to Millennium Park, Navy Pier and several restaurants. We had a great view of the river from our room as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is a really good location in the downtown area. I was able to walk virtually everywhere I wanted to go. However, I did hop on the free trolley and L-train for nostalgia sake. Overall, my business/play trip was eventful.

Date of stay: July 2018