“Good food, but be prepared to wait for take out”
Review of Cafe Integral

Cafe Integral
Ranked #1,539 of 10,073 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We chose this spot as a place for a grab and go kind of breakfast place. Unfortunately, the food preparation took quite a long time, comparably, and although we enjoyed the food, we would not go back, as it just seemed to take quite a long time (about twenty minutes). However, if time was not an issue, it might be worth another stop.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I am a coffee and espresso snob. I always seek out spots to try on my travels. Chicago was no exception and this was my favorite. To compare I get the same drink wherever I go 12oz vanilla latte. I highly recommend this spot.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Well, let's start with the positive. It was a superb cup of coffee. That's it.

Our order was taken in sullen silence - never mind a smile not even a please of thank you. Long wait for the food - eggs. When they arrived after about twenty minutes they were both cold and not properly cooked. I pointed this out to the server and she simply cleared the plate away without a single word.

Bunch of kids serving without supervision and more interested in chatting amongst themselves rather attending to the needs of customers.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

It was raining one day while we were here, so we spent 3-4 hours snuggled up drinking amazing Nicaraguan coffee! Good weekend breakfast too!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We had breakfast here while staying at the hotel. Food was good, only complaint was my hot chocolate was lukewarm despite asking for it hotter the second and third time.

Been to Cafe Integral? Share your experiences!