You can't ask for a better location if you're staying in downtown Chicago. It's centrally located close to great restaurants and shops along the "Magnificent Mile". I found the majority of the hotel staff to not be very friendly. The rooms were adequate size, but you could hear the folks staying next door due to the ventilation system... you could actually see the lights in the room next door when looking through the vent while standing in the bathroom. I would say this is an average hotel. You can find way nicer accomodations, but I'm sure you could equally find way worse as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile