3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.comUS$113
PricelineUS$113
Expedia.comUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
TravelocityUS$113
Lol.travelUS$136
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021

My husband and I stayed here the weekend of July 9, 2021. Words cannot explain the epitome of customer service from first the manager. He was exceptional, so very customer oriented, and professional. I know they listen to complaints from grumpy, never satisfied customers all the time 24 -7 but the way this manager respond is absolutely awesome. I would recommend this place over the 5 star hotels my husband & I have stayed in. It's not about how much money you spend to get great customer service, because my husband and i have stayed in the best of hotels and customer service was terrible. I noticed on some of these reviews maybe there were a couple of complaints , for the ones that always have to complain and never satisfied , keep your complaints to yourself. You're just a grumpy customer any way. I'll be happy to say what the staff can't say. Customers are not always right , including myself. So stop pretending to be, and be honest with yourself. This place was immaculate, Michael the manager is too awesome you guys couldn't have picked a better operational manager. Angelica & Jaqueline were awesome as well great customer service. The price was to be valued. you all are valued. Thank You so much for a very comfortable , and enjoyable stay.

Room tip: South side rooms are quieter, but all are great rooms.
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank levorns
Reviewed 23 December 2019

The staff was the real winner of this hotel. The rooms were clean and big, well equipped and comfortable. We used the workout room on the main level which was more than adequate. We stopped by the breakfast and it was a nice addition to the overall experience. The staff was so helpful in suggesting a dinner option for us as it was our first time in Chicago. We also used the airport shuttle and it was really easy to use. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others in the future!

3  Thank TracyCarmen
Reviewed 8 November 2019

I am a repeat customer at this QI hotel near Midway Airport on Cicero that offers its own 'on call' 24/7 shuttle. It sets itself apart, literally and figuratively from the cluster of other brand hotels near the airport. Here employees display their name badges, acknowledge and welcome Choice Reward members and the hotel policies are prominently posted at the front desk and in the rooms, including its Green Policy where towels and bed linens are replaced every third day unless more frequency is requested. Parking is free and public transportation is right in front of the hotel. There is also a consistent, excellent 'above and beyond' customer service attitude there that I find lacking at competitor hotels. For example, the room pictures posted on this hotel's website are exactly as the room looks. Over the years, I encountered some of the same staffers like the shuttle drivers who are friendly and very informative about what is going on around Chicago. There is Israel, who if on duty at the front desk will take care of any problem to your satisfaction. Although I could not check in immediately upon arrival because I was too early and did not get the exact room I requested, I was allowed to check in after his invitation to enjoy a hot breakfast and assigned a room comparable to the one I specifically requested. All of my other special requests were honored which made me feel special in light of the fact they were very busy that weekend day. Breakfast room staffers Angelo and Lucy still run a clean, tight and stocked ship every morning. I even noticed the breakfast napkins are nice and thick instead of those cheap, thin tissue types I experienced at other hotels. My room was immaculate as usual so I assume the same meticulous housekeepers are on duty. My bed was very clean, comfortable and sleep worthy. My only nitpicking issues were this QI only offers basic cable channels and you cannot control the thermostat over 80°, which were not issues for me this time but may be a serious issue for thin blooded guests like me from the south who want to visit during Chicago's bitter cold winters, which I had done in the past and plan to do this December. None of those hiccups would keep me from returning repeatedly however because the customer service alone from the staff is outstanding and worth a return stay. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and encourage anyone to stay there at any time for any reason. You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Away from elevators.
2  Thank Out_All_Nite
Reviewed 20 October 2019

I honestly can't say enough good things, this place was way nicer than we expected. First the STAFF was super friendly and greeted us coming and going. The lobby was clean and smelled great like air fresheners! There was ice cold lemon and lime flavored water available. The coffee and tea station was fully stocked. FREE breakfast was delicious, sausage, eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, and other continental breakfast foods. The room was clean and comfy. The cleaning staff were so nice and helpful. Location was nice right down the street from the overpriced hotels, Walmart, Target, and other stores. Did I mention the free shuttle to Midway? $10 to ride the train from Midway to downtown all day. I was here on business and would come back and stay here when I'm in town.

1  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

This was another all around great stay! Israel's superior work is note worthy. A handicap passenger falls while trying to enter the shuttle. Unmoved, Israel picks up the passenger, and places him in the van's passenger seat! This was no easy feat by any means. The passenger was bigger, and appeared heavier than he was. Great job Israel, God bless!

Trip type: Travelled with family