“Very Good Breakfast”
Review of Beatrix

Beatrix
Reserve with OpenTable
Beatrix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 10,805 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We enjoyed a very good breakfast on a rainy day at Beatrix. With bold architectural decor and a friendly atmosphere, we settled into our booth seating with coffee and pancakes and eggs and toast. The starter juices were a refreshing and healthy entry into the main course. We recommend the mango and the blueberry. Pancakes with ricotta are fluffy and moist. The eggs were done correctly. The has browns are served grated, friend and folded. I would have preferred them to have been piled, but they were delicious. Serving staff are attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

As stated in the title, we found Beatrix tucked downstairs while visiting someone at Lurie children’s hospital.
It was the lunch hour and when we got the menus we thought maybe these were just the specials. Based on lots of restaurants with pages of options, the menus we got were for brunch and it was 1 page...partial page at that.
We had couples and we had gluten free, vegetation and food allergies in the group. They handled everyone’s condition very well and the choices were plenty.
The food came out so quickly we expected it to be prepared and nuked. It was NOT!
Everyone’s meals were great! Not just ok, not just good but GREAT!
As a group of e decided, even if we weren’t visiting the hospital..this restaurant will see us all again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This place is operated by the Lettuce Eats group, which operates more than 100 restaurants mostly in Chicago and some other major cities. I have been a Lettuce Eats member for more than a year, where I can earn reward dollar credits for future application to my visits.

In 2017 I had been to the Beatrix on North Clark for brunch with a favorable experience. My party of four visited here on a Friday around 1pm without a reservation. We were seated immediately. I started with my usual margarita for $10. I also enjoyed the pot roast for $13.95, which was tasty.

My total bill was $120 less gratuity. I earned a $10 reward credit on my Lettuce Eats. This place is good for breakfast and lunch. I will return. I was staying at the nearby Warwick Allerton hotel so this location was conveniently located. I also recommend Mon Ami Gabi for brunch, lunch and dinner and Joe’s Seafood and RPM Italian for dinner. Joe’s Seafood and RPM Italian are among my top ten restaurants in Chicago.

1  Thank tonytigerjaz
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Having reservations we arrived about a half hour early. Although the place busy they found a table immediately. We enjoyed a house salad, Short Rib Stroganoff(special tonight) & Pot Roast Filet so much we to try their desserts. The Lemon Pie was was light,lemony and perfect. The chocolate cake was great too! Our server Aireal really spoiled us with great service.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I've been twice now and food both times was outstanding. Small group or large, you'll enjoy the interesting menu and friendly atmosphere.

Been to Beatrix? Share your experiences!