Decent sized rooms, good WiFi and a great location. No noise in our room despite the L Train Loop going right passed. 10 minutes walk from the start of the Magnificent Mile Shopping on Madison Ave. Even less to the Art Institute and "The Bean". All in all an excellent choice based on the cost. Staff were all friendly although the Breakfast looked a waste as there are much better options all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago