“you can look far and wide...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Enzo's Beef & Sausage
Reviewed 24 June 2017

...and you won't find a better combo. Their meatball and sausage combo is awesome too! I moved to Florida and every time I come back I go twice, once for each combo. I am on my way up there next week and Enzo's and Old Style are what I'm thinking about along with Faso's pizza (the best thin crust around)in Olympia plaza. Add in Marconi bread from the grocery and we're talkin some good food here. Can't wait.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We tried the Enzo's in Schererville. We had two groupon coupons but when paying for our order we were told we could only use one coupon. The cashier said, "We should probably put that on the coupon; lots of people get angry about only being able to use one." I agree. Looks like we have to make another trip to use our other coupon. Anyway, we ordered an extra large sausage and pepperoni pizza. Compared to an Aurelio's pizza, it was fairly small and there was far too little cheese on it. It wasn't horrible, but it won't be my go-to pizza joint on a Friday night.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I love their beef and sausage combo as well as their meatball and sausage combo. The area is dumpy but these people have been selling food there for many decades and are very good at what they do. I moved to Florida 6 years ago but every time I am in the area I will stop in. It's just that good. Get your combo wet.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

I have never been a fan of sausage sandwiches, but a friend picked up sandwiches for us, and it was delicious.. The sausage has a great flavor and doesn't have a thick casing like some do.. It had peppers on it and didn't need any sauce, the bread was also very soft and fresh, I guessing it is Marconi bread.. Just a great sandwich ..

1  Thank Itsmekcr
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I have had Enzo's beef sandwiches for my whole life. Grew up having Enzo's famous beef sandwiches. They have a nice fire pit they roast the meat on. The meat is a little fattier than they used to be but still a great flavored sandwich. Have them dunk it for a softer eat.
Now what they are REALLY famous around here for is the cheese fries! More than enough cheese so you don't have the lonely uncheesed fry. They sprinkle it with a garlic mixture that makes it to die for.
Over all a great eat for the price. Not a great eat in atmosphere, but great to go.

1  Thank Debbie H