“Too many choices...all good ones!”
Review of Freddy's Pizzeria

Freddy's Pizzeria
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 December 2019

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at Freddy's and we'll definitely be returning! Delicious food! Very busy place!

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank LovetheMemories
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Been coming here for over 50 years. Joe and Annamaria work their tails off to put out some of the best Italian food I ever had. Italian Ice and gelato, unbelievable chicken varieties, sandwiches and the best pizza, period. I read they were voted the Best Margherita and best spicy Soppressata pizza in Chicago! Can you believe it. Not Pequod's or Lou Malnati's (I enjoy them both also)

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019

My future son-in-law took me here while I was visiting Chicago. Everything looked amazing! I wish I had 3 stomachs so I could have tried more dishes! I chose a pasta salad dish, followed by their homemade gelato. Fantastic!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019

I've eaten at many Italian restaurants at all kinds of prices but...forget about it. Your not going to find a better spot than this. (don't miss the fish salad and the stuffed gnocchi...FANTASTIC!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Everything was perfect! Friendly staff and atmosphere! I usually also buy items for friends and family that don't get to Freddy's often. They know customers by name and will help you take your items out to your car. Outside and indoor seating is great!
DO NOT pass this one up!

Date of visit: May 2019