“Great place to get together with friends, family and co-workers for a good meal.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Great place to get together with friends, family and co-workers for a good meal at a great price. For years a group of friends/ex coworkers get together every month or two for lunch and a great time. They have great food and service at very reasonable price. They also have homemade chips and salsa that are awesome.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I always visit this place before I go to the racetrack and they have great lunch specials. The patio is a bit too small and I prefer to sit inside anyway.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We have not eaten at this restaurant for awhile. The last time we were there,the taquitos I ordered were hard as rocks. We were with other people so I said nothing. Another woman at the table called server to take my plate, telling her the fork and knife cant cut thru its fried so hard. The waitress makes it almost to kitchen when owner takes the plate. He carries it for awhile, while he chit chats with other diners. Eventually, my unwanted dinner made it back to our table where he proceeds to educate me on how taquitos are served. He set the plate down in front of me and said now u know. I had ordered taquitos there several times in the past. I wasnt sure if he was serious or was "punishing" me for something that happened in the bar while we waited for a table. One of their huge fake birds on a trapeze came loose from the ceiling and fell on me, breaking and splashing our margaritas, the sticky drink in our hair and on our clothes. The owner had run to the mess and accused me of hurting his fake bird. The bartender assured him we were sitting there talking to friends and the fake bird fell on us. A lot of people waiting on tables agreed. He walked away with the bird, muttering. No offer to have clothes cleaned. The bartender cleaned up the mess and made us fresh drinks. I wont step foot in that restaurant as long as ownership remains the same.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Drove 5 hours and wanted a nice sit down meal. The food was horrible. The beef burritos were just shells and plain unseasoned beef. And it cost 40 for the two of us to take maybe 5 bites apiece. Do Not Eat Here if you are wanting good food. And the waiter followed another waitress around complaining to her the whole time. Overall wish I would have went to TACO BELL

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I have not been able to eat here for several years. Although I like the food, I can't handle the smell as soon as you enter. The food is authentic Mexican, but I have trouble tasting it over the scent of the deodorizers and cleaning products.