“Finally Tried It”
Review of The Cottage

The Cottage
Ranked #2 of 5 Nightlife in Crystal Lake
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Everyone in my family had been here but me! I finally was able to visit and it was a great pub type experience. The food was good, the drinks better and the service best. We enjoyed both our visits last month. I have lived here since 1995 and this place has always been here. I believe it was remodeled in the last few years and it really seems to fit a niche here. I liked the experience and I was pleased to try some new things which I enjoyed. I would return again for casual, fun, dining.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"bloody mary"
"public lot"
in 2 reviews
"street parking is available"
"bar atmosphere"
in 2 reviews
"fast and friendly service"
"summer nights"
"beer selection is"
"themed food"

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Although we celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with a delicious Irish breakfast and hamburger for lunch, we’ve also eaten on the newly refurbished patio in the summer and loved it. Fast and friendly service no matter where you sit, pub food, lots of daily specials (love 1/2 price pizza and burger days!) some Irish themed food, and free popcorn and peanuts! The patio has overhead fans and lights, and TVs all around to enjoy in the fresh air. The Cottage also hosts concert events in the throughout the year. Just wish the parking lot was bigger but street parking is available and also a public lot down the street. Very crowded on weekends and summer nights.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

It is very rare that a group 0f people go out to eat and everyone is satisfied. This place does food right. I had the Blackened Shrimp Poboy on Flatbread with a side of Garlic Parmesan Fries. I was so pleased!

1  Thank stacy2u2
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stopped at the Cottage for lunch, ordered there Steak Salad, it was great ! Plenty of steak, lettuce was crispy, just an over all good time. The weather was too cold to enjoy there cover deck. Looking forward to a little warmer weather, I love how the deck looks, just a great place to hang out.

Date of experience: February 2018