“Family Wedding Was Extraordinary”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Andrea Banquets & Conference Center
Ranked #47 of 139 Restaurants in Crystal Lake
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

While you always expect a wedding to be enjoyable, the food, service and decor at D'Andrea Banquet was extraordinary. Never attended a wedding with more delicious food that was served hot to a crowd of 120. Highly recommend for large gatherings.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Our 50th high school reunion was memorable for so many things. We felt well taken care of by Marie and Lynette. Food was great and served in a super timely matter. Our bar tender was friednfly and we had a blast!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had our wedding reception here and I am very thankful to Lynnette for assisting in planning a fantastic night. The amazing service our family and friends received, along with the great tasting food, suggested DJ and cake made Charlie and I's special day the cherry on top to a perfect day! So glad we went here!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I don't give many "excellent" ratings, and was going to give this a "very good," however, my rationale is "could they have done better"? I don't see how they could.
We went OUT for Thanksgiving for the very first time. If you couldn't find something you liked, then it's your problem, not theirs, for their menu ran the gamut.

The choices for meat were: turkey (of course), chicken, roast beef (delicious), ribs, pork, fish. Then dressing, mashed potatoes and sweet potato, about six different salads from which to choose, dinner rolls, on and on.

The dessert table was a horseshoe-shaped table full of different sweets.
It was much more than we expected, and at $30 a person (including tax and gratuity) very fair and well received.

We'll probably do this again next Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I had my wedding here. It was an excellent value. The food was awesome (we did get a tasting) Unfortunately aside from our main server and the service team for the dinner, it did not go as well as I expected. I was asked to bring a bin of all the things I wanted for the table decorations. I had a fun "Kissing game" for the bride and groom printed and it along with a thank you to our friends and family was supposed to be put in at holder and place on the table. There must have been some "technical difficulties" be cause the holders never made it to the table so they were just placed on the tables. Some of the table didn't even have them. No one was directed to our sign in table so I have about 10 signatures out of over 100 guests. There was no direction during the wedding or cake cutting. I was under the impression there would be some direction.