“Great visit to Blueberry Hill!”

Blueberry Hill Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Darien
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Met some friends here on a Sunday around 10:30. Really liked this place. I have a 5 minute wait to be seated, Getting a seat was quickly followed by the coffee and tea which were Hot and plentiful. I had an omelet with bacon and toast, it was SO good! Happy we discovered this little spot of heaven - it was in an unlikely place of a strip mall and only open to 3pm so don't delay.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Didn't love this place the first time, but gave it another try. Service was excellent, coffee was very good and our cups were refilled regularly. I had the California skillet, really liked the artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, and goat cheese. I thought that the pancakes very fluffy and had a bit of a sweet taste to them, very good. We got there about 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning. By 10 o'clock, the place was pretty full.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Good food and nice place to eat. Nice staff and decent prices too. Quaint and high quality place. Family friendly. Would recommend all menu items. Excellent place to eat in or take out.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The food came so quick I thought I was at Jimmy Johns ;-)
Perfect place for an early morning meeting! The staff was also nice.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Blueberry Hill is in a strip mall and parking can be a bear, so I would go a little early for breakfast. They have a good sized menu and the service is very friendly.

I love their pancakes and eggs. I have also had eggs with hash browns that were very good. I have had the eggs benedict and they were pretty good, but not great.

I love all the pancake offerings and I will stick to that next time I am in town.

They owner/mgr is very sweet and we had a lovely time.