“No Frills Fill-Your-Tummy Food”

Blueberry Hill Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Darien
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've never had a bad meal or bad service here. I believe they're family-owned and you can tell. The food is good quality and there's a lot of it! Open only for breakfast and lunch, though.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Everything you could ask for in a breakfast restaurant
Reasonably priced and delicious
Very crowded on weekends

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have always been very happy with our breakfasts at Blueberry Hill. Whether you like a simple eggs and bacon or a fancy breakfast, they have been excellent. Service is also very good!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Met some friends here on a Sunday around 10:30. Really liked this place. I have a 5 minute wait to be seated, Getting a seat was quickly followed by the coffee and tea which were Hot and plentiful. I had an omelet with bacon and toast, it was SO good! Happy we discovered this little spot of heaven - it was in an unlikely place of a strip mall and only open to 3pm so don't delay.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Didn't love this place the first time, but gave it another try. Service was excellent, coffee was very good and our cups were refilled regularly. I had the California skillet, really liked the artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, and goat cheese. I thought that the pancakes very fluffy and had a bit of a sweet taste to them, very good. We got there about 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning. By 10 o'clock, the place was pretty full.