Country Hearth Inn
US$119
US$94
US$88
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Company put me here for the night . Checked in at midnight the lady at the front desk was very polite and professional. My room was on the third floor with no elevator. You could smell marijuana in the halls. The room was dirty floors needs vacuumed the ceiling filthy I had no towels old broken ac unit flat pillows. The bed wasn't bad to sleep on. The nicest part of the room was the floor on the bathroom. Mini fridge was unplugged with the cord inside. Wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My overall stay was excellent! The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful during my stay. Very close to shopping and restaurants. You get a nice homey feeling when you walk in. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank jenwoltzernst
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Great location,many stores and restaurants nearby. Room was very well kept up ...hallways smelled fresh and clean and staff was helpful and nice . Would stay again and recommend this motel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Ask for Trish and she will help you with the accomadation youre looking for
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TrishM1955
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. Do not under any circumstance stay here. I can't point out a few things that are dirty everything is dirty. Bathrooms are horrible grease all over shower walls. Hair everywhere sheets bathroom pillow you name it. Has never been upgraded like ever. Thus place should probably have a health check and then be condemned. Don't say to yourself it can't be that bad because it really is honestly don't know how this place can still be available for public use.

• Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Brendyn D
Mike P, Manager at Country Hearth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

I am so sorry about your stay and for any issues that made your visit less than what you expected. Your feedback is very important to me and I have taken time to personally address each of your concerns. We deep clean all of our rooms regularly and our housekeeping pays extra close attention to all of the details of every room for the most comfortable and clean stay. We are always looking to make upgrades for our valued guests and work very hard to give our guests the best experience possible. We have passed all of our inspections and would like to invite you to visit us again so that we can have another chance to give you an amazing stay.

Mike P
Manager

Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

Worst hotel ever. I guess you get what you pay for. Better off sleeping in the parking lot...at least it was cleaner than this room. Cleaning staff made very little effort to clean this room. Crumbs, hair, and dingy sheets. I can honestly say that these sheets have not been changed or washed. Seems like they just made the bed back after the last guest...and who knows how many guests before that. Disgusting

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Timothy B

I truly apologize for your room not meeting your expectations and thank you for sharing your experience. We always work hard to improve for our guests and appreciate your feedback. Our housekeeping staff always changes the bed linens everyday and thoroughly cleans every room. I have been doing more thorough room checks to make sure that situations like this won't happen again.

Mike P