“Great delivery experience! ”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #45 of 71 Restaurants in Deerfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We got to Chicago and the first thing my son wanted was deep-dish pizza. It was really cold out, so we called Rosati's for delivery. Really friendly on the phone, delivery came on time, and the pizza was great. My son was very happy, and we even have some left over for him for breakfast tomorrow (don't judge!).

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Rosati's Pizza it the BEST pizza I have ever had. I never cared much for pizza, usually picking it apart. Not with Rosati's Pizza. It was fantastic. Next time I'm in Chicago it will a must to have it again!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Great cheese and sausage pizzas. We have been ordering from Rosatis since I was a kid, and this one is the best.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook