“Fastest pizza ever”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #18 of 75 Restaurants in Deerfield
Reviewed 19 October 2016

One thing I want to give these guys credit for was speed. I mean the moment I walked in these guys immediately went to addressing the menu and the styles pizza they had to offer. I got the 11 inch bbq pizza and added on a few extra toppings of my own. When the gentlemen mentioned that they didn't charge for toppings I turned into a little kid at a candy store and got about 6 toppings on the pizza. As soon as I hit the end I paid for my food and the pizza was tossed in the over. I thought it was going to take about 20 minutes at least for a pizza of that size to come out but before you know it in just 6 minutes the pizza was dropped off to my table. It was cooked to perfection. The balance of bbq sauce with the veges on top made it a good meal to start my day off with. Thank you MOD, you will def see me again.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Interesting concept that has caught on- design your own pizza. Unlimited toppings for same price. They had a selection of favorites or you can design your own. Staff was super friendly. I thought the pizza was fine though I am not sure I would be a frequent guest. I am sure kids would love it though.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We went here several times. It is best to go here when you are in the area and don't want to fuss. The pizza is high quality but I am not sure that there is any time-saving. The eating area is okay.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Another build-your-own fast cook pizza franchise popping up. Also very good quality pizza, and I love that you can have basically healthy "fast food". This pizza is very similar to Blaze Pizza (ingredient possibilities, cook time, crust) but one big difference is that Mod also let's you build your own salad utilizing the same ingredient table. I think this makes them a superior choice over Blaze.

They also offer a few more post-cooking drizzles. I tried the balsamic & fig glaze and it was rich and great added taste edge.

I read that a new location will be coming soon to Touhy Ave and Central in Lincolnwood.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Went soon after it opened. easy to order- very quick . Ingredients were fresh and the pizza was tasty