“Was discriminated !!”

Rivers Casino
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Des Plaines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Rivers Casino is Chicagoland's newest gaming and entertainment destination! If you are just looking to have some fun on your favorite table games, we offer 50 games, including Blackjack, Spanish 2, Craps featuring Fire Bet, Roulette, Baccarat featuring Dragon Bonus Side Bet, Mississippi Stud, 3-card poker, Pai Gow Poker featuring Fortune side bet, Caribbean Stud Poker,Texas Hold'Em Bonus. We also feature over 1,000 slots including Wheel of Fortune, Sex in the City, Sphinx 3-D, Lucky 88, and more! From a juicy steak to a basket of wings, Rivers has got you covered. We have seven bars, buffets, and restaurants to suit any taste. We are also excited to be home to the newest member of the Gibson's restaurant group, Hugo's Frog Bar and Chop House.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I go there like every week.
I play in high limit room , I seen that they putting slot machine on hold for a lady that plays like me , but when I asked for my machine to be putt on hold , I was told , sorry but we can't do this , I was like you guys just did this for the lady next to me , then I was told well we just do this for 3 people. I was like well I play with the same $$$ like they do, that's not right . We'll you have to speak with your host , which was not there at that time left a massage for her to call me never received a phone call back. Know I'm collecting names of people that fill the same way : Discriminated .

8  Thank 10713Georgia
"winnings"
in 11 reviews
"garage"

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Spent a little time at this casino in April 2014. The casino is nice enough, seemed clean and comfortable. However, there are very few black jack or craps tables, and the ones they have stayed packed. Never even sniffed an open spot.....even if I had I would have been a little handicapped by the $15 and $25 minimums. Probably could have made due with the $15 table if I could have got on one.....There were many other tables with about every game imaginable however I don't get into those games so that didn't help me any. Had a drink at the bar which was nice. Played some slots for about an hour, which didn't turn out well. If I could have got on a $10 craps table probably would have felt very different! Nonetheless it is fun entertainment.

1  Thank GrahamTrucks
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Friday evening in Rosemont, Il. We were staying in the area and my wife and I decided to go to River Casino. We spent an enjoyable evening together and had a good time. This is great place with plenty to keep you entertained and busy. It was a fun time. If you can't find fun here your no longer breathing.

1  Thank WHY157
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It is busy and bustling! A good amount of table games but high stakes for the most part. You have to have money to play here. Table games average at $25 minimum bet and go up from there. Seem to be some winning going on and the slots seemed to be paying out somewhat. Had an excellent steak there. Highlight of the night. There is a number of food choices and there is a night club in there as well. TV s up throughout and you are able to catch the games. Hockey and basketball was on. Made for serious gambling. I worry about the effects it has on the local communities surrounding it as they are working class neighbourhoods such as Des Plaines. Over all I had a great time even though the BJ tables only ran 6 and 8 card decks. Limit 50 to 10,000. That is a big spread.

1  Thank mushkiki