“outstanding”

Canopy Buffet
Ranked #30 of 194 Restaurants in Des Plaines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Excellent dinner, large selection to choose from. food hat and fresh. Very enjoyable dinner. priced right. not far from hotels.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Well, I was invited to this buffet, and I love it... People and food were absolutely stunning. I think I wanna go there again just to eat the asian food hahahaha

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I had the lunch buffet and compared to other casino's this one is a little on the high side for lunch @19.95. Wanted to try something different and it offered plenty to choose from.
I think they could offer more seafood on it. Would return tho sometime.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The only bad thing that I can say about the Canopy Buffet is the check-in process. It just seems so long, even if there is not a huge line, as the cashiers seem to move at a pace slightly above that of snails. There was a nice selection of foods, including some different types of sausages. There really is something for everyone's taste.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I am a Combat Vet and I drove by the Rivers Casino and saw a sign saying vets eat for FREE. They took good care of vets and food was great. Had some wonderful gelato and some nice cuts of meat and good pasta dishes. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Seth H