US$120
US$111
Comfort Inn O'Hare(Des Plaines)
US$84
BestWestern.com
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$90
Residence Inn
US$147
US$132
  • Breakfast included
US$149
1,454 results
All reviewsrivers casinoo'hare airportshuttle servicegreat hotelfree shuttlebusiness centerblue linerestaurant staffpark and flynice poolexcellent staywould definitely stay here againhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripfitness center
Reviewed 27 May 2017

From the moment we got there to the last moment we left, service made us feel taken care of. With such a cheerful attitude, staff is totally welcoming. Whatever request we had was met with ease. Very happy with this hotel. Hightly recommend staying here. it is less than two miles from large mall too. every convenience!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was a pleasure to have as our guest. Hopefully we are able to see you next time you visit the Chicago land area. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Very efficiently run, very customer friendly staff, beautiful hotel inside and outside. Continental breakfast was awesome and the 24 hour free bus shuttle to and from the airport is unbeatable. I will give this hotel Four and half stars.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed on May 7th 2017. Our Nice hotel, Great staff. Room was clean. They have a bar-restaurant in the lobby. It is 10 months muted ride to OHARE airport and has a shuttle. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your experience via TripAdvisor. We always consider new ways to improve our service, so we really appreciate your feedback. We hope you consider staying with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We are a family of four (with two teens). We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn on River Road, for my mom's funeral at All Saints Cemetery, which is a ten minute drive from the hotel. we stayed two nights total -- a Friday and a Saturday. The hotel rooms were fine, clean, and nice maid service. (check in guy was odd, but that is not my main beef). the big problem with this hotel is that the parking situation is bizarre and stressful. There is a swing arm gate to get in to the late, and another gate to get out. the gates dont seem to work all the time. they are spotty to say the least. On Friday night about 10 pm, when we returning to hotel, guests were backed up 4 cars deep, onto very busy River Road, trying to get in to the lot. It appeared that no one could figure out the darn gate. We were supposed to put in a room card, which never worked. We all know how busy River Road is -- so the drivers in cars (including me and my kids) in line just sitting on River Road in the dark at 10 pm on a Friday were taking life in hands. My brother even called the hotel front desk from the car, just outside the gate.

The next day, when I tried to leave the parking lot (to get to my mom's funeral, seriously), the gate would not go up. A woman in a car behind me had to hop out and help me. My brother got so stuck in the lot that he asked for a discount. they gave him a $16 credit, the cost of parking. none of us were satisfied with that.

In short, I found myself stressed just thinking about leaving the lot, due to the gate issues. Request to Hilton Garden Inn: get rid of the parking gates. your parking lot is not that desirable, I assure you. Just have guests put a card on their dash board, then hire someone to walk around the lot each night, like other hotel chains do.

Thank you for listening.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mgoblue1990

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your experience via Trip Advisor. I want to apologize for the inconvenience and how stressful our parking lot has caused you. The parking gates was a difficult decision for us to make but ultimately it was needed. I did inform our Management about the events you've experienced. As well as, I will remind the front desk to inform and explain the works of the parking lot and the gates to our future guests upon check in.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Once again, thank you for staying us and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Rooms need to be updated. Carpet was old,bed was hard, I was not told of additional parking fee. Close to casino, which I didn't use. I tried to get a drink in the dining area and it took 28 minutes before someone came over to me and the restaurant was not busy. Also, you should include complimentary breakfast.

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us. We appreciate taking the time to write your experience via Trip Advisor. I want to sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. As for the parking, I apologize for not being informed but It does state that on our website and there are signs in our parking lot. As well in the email confirmation you've received after booking your reservation. I will make sure to remind the front desk to notify our guest about the parking fee upon check in.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Once again, thank you for staying with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!