“Chicken and rice soup was a meal by itself. Great staff - large portions.”

The Garden Grille & Bar
Ranked #29 of 194 Restaurants in Des Plaines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Hotel restaurant but good. Excellent checken and rice soup, with excellent staff. I didn't need anything else to eat, the soup was that good.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great friendly service, amazing dinner and even better dessert! I was super surprised by this little gem of a restaurant!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

There is plenty of selection in the Rosemont/Des Plaines area, so you better be pretty good to attract patrons to stay & eat in the hotel. This one is very good for a restaurant in the Hilton Garden In Chicago O'Hare. This is upscale for most HGI's. There is a nice bar area and plenty of seating selection. The menu offers a good choice. Jim at the bar has a great pride in his selection of beers which he proudly displays on the bar. They offer some great choices. The service is very good.
On of the very best HGI restaurants that I have been to.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

In two days, I had three mistakes in my bill. One had an overcharge of $40 on a single dinner without drinks. They tell me it is a new system, but apparently aren't trained properly on how to use it. Servers rudely walk in front of you cutting you off and place other diners dirty plates in your table when clearing it right while you are eating. The food is fair, boring breakfast and anemic coffee.

209fischer, Manager at The Garden Grille & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Dear Richard B
I first want to start off by saying that we greatly appreciate your business and your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our services that we offer.
I was disapointed in reading your comments about the overcharge and the manner in which you were served. Yes it is true we did go thru an upgrade to our pos terminals however i am not one for excuses as an overcharge is an overcharge at the end of the day.

Please call me to discuss as I would like to envite you back and to have another opportunity in serving you.

Joseph Fischer
847-296-8900 ext 4014

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food was good. The place gets very busy after business hours are over but I enjoyed the food and the location.

209fischer, Manager at The Garden Grille & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear elebele68
Thank you for dining with us and taking the time to review our restaurant as we greatly appreciate your business. We hope you will consider us again as it was our pleasure in serving you.