“Excellent Gyros (and other things)”
Review of Cedar Grill

Cedar Grill
Ranked #20 of 179 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Excellent Mediterranean food. Never had a bad meal. I get there at least once a month and have brought many others who are now regulars.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I go there almost every other week. Always consistent and great. Chicken kabob is my favorite. Portions are great. One of the best middle eastern restaurants in Chicago land!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting this resturant i must say the food was great , prices are fare and portions sizes are well worth the money spent the kabobs are so tastee a must try .

Reviewed 22 October 2016

My wife & I absolutely LOVE Ceder Grill's Mixed Grill platter. We share it because they have so much. It comes with steak, chicken and beef kaftka on a bed of basmati rice with green pepper, tomato, pita and Garlic sauce. The flavors in both the tender meat, rice and garlic sauce are wonderful. I am not of middle eastern descent, but I know what tastes wonderful and this dish is definitely their best. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. BYOB is allowed so bring some good wine with your meal and enjoy!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

My family has eaten from here so many times that I wish I had shares in this place. Authentic, consistent, awesome. I've even ordered catering from Cedar grill. When we're feeling lazy on Saturday or Sunday we call ahead and pick up. Love, love, love the following - any grill dinner (mixed grill is our usual), any wrap, the lentil soup, falafel, and kibbeh (be sure to try this if you've never had. We love mediterrean and lebanese food and this place is what we judge everything else against.