“Great Seafood”

Parkers' Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkers' Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highland Avenue
Description: Parkers' Restaurant & Bar is a chef-driven, full service, contemporary American restaurant and bar serving lunch, dinner, and private functions. The restaurant features fresh fish and seafood along with high quality meat and pasta preparations. The restaurant is housed in a transformed New England-style building on Highland Avenue at 31st, just north of I88 in Downers Grove, a western suburb of Chicago. The ambiance is casual-upscale with a mosaic tiled, open kitchen adjacent to a 150 seat dining room featuring a polished hardwood decor. The cozy, 50 seat bar and cocktail lounge area features a dramatic, wood vaulted ceiling and live piano entertainment, in the evening.
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I went for dinner on Christmas Eve. Appetizers were discussed and one of my choices could have had onions, and since my dinner companion has an allergy to onions, I asked if our choice was free of onions. Our waiter said yes, one of our choices did have onions. We ordered the second choice. A few minutes later, Nick, our waiter returned to advise that yes indeed, the one item did have onions and the item we did order did not. The waiter's recommendation for dinner was the Mahi Mahi Dynamite. I ordered at his suggestion It was wonderful. Service was good and very friendly.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We go to Parker’s a few times a year. Always have an excellent meal. The menu always seems to have great new items with wonderful flavors. I usually order fish because I enjoy the way it is prepared but all their menu items are excellent.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This was our first visit and we loved it! The ambience is perfect, the service was great and the food was delicious. We had the beet salad and the wedge salad, both very good. For our entrees, we had the short ribs, the ribeye, mahi-mahi and the whitefish. Everyone loved their food. For dessert, we had the bread pudding and key lime pie. Again, both were delicious. We would highly recommend this restaurant. Make a reservation! We will go back.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Two of us for dinner. Service was prompt and informed. I had the crabcakes and my colleague had scallops. Both were excellent. The place was very clean and it is quite large. Good for a dinner meeting.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My wife and I have been enjoying Parkers the last 6 months or so,and learned of Chef Pats' departure to his own place in Naperville.Parkers loss has been our gain! Try Parkers,the food pops now. It did not in the past.

1  Thank objective147