“Try the Bouillabaisse!”

Parkers' Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkers' Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highland Avenue
Description: Parkers' Restaurant & Bar is a chef-driven, full service, contemporary American restaurant and bar serving lunch, dinner, and private functions. The restaurant features fresh fish and seafood along with high quality meat and pasta preparations. The restaurant is housed in a transformed New England-style building on Highland Avenue at 31st, just north of I88 in Downers Grove, a western suburb of Chicago. The ambiance is casual-upscale with a mosaic tiled, open kitchen adjacent to a 150 seat dining room featuring a polished hardwood decor. The cozy, 50 seat bar and cocktail lounge area features a dramatic, wood vaulted ceiling and live piano entertainment, in the evening.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I can't believe it took me so long so visit parkers. The lounge area is nice although a bit noisy for my taste, the main room is cozy, quiet, with a fireplace and a view of the kitchen. We loved the food, the service and the ambience. Tip. We ordered the Bouillabaisse, it's tasty and enough for two people. Definitely recommend if you like sea food.

1  Thank JazminSchroeder

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've been for drinks/appetizers and for lunch. Both were very good. Their portions are very small, so be prepared to pay up or have a snack later.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

A group of 4 of us went to Parkers for New Years eve. We were not rushed at all by the wait staff. I had the lamb chops which were excellent and highly recommended,

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I went for dinner on Christmas Eve. Appetizers were discussed and one of my choices could have had onions, and since my dinner companion has an allergy to onions, I asked if our choice was free of onions. Our waiter said yes, one of our choices did have onions. We ordered the second choice. A few minutes later, Nick, our waiter returned to advise that yes indeed, the one item did have onions and the item we did order did not. The waiter's recommendation for dinner was the Mahi Mahi Dynamite. I ordered at his suggestion It was wonderful. Service was good and very friendly.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We go to Parker’s a few times a year. Always have an excellent meal. The menu always seems to have great new items with wonderful flavors. I usually order fish because I enjoy the way it is prepared but all their menu items are excellent.