“Amazing Food!”

Los Dos
Ranked #10 of 187 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We had Los Dos cater a family party. We were first time visitors and so impressed.
The ordering process was very simple. Their catering menu has ample choices of meats and vegetables.
We were so happy with their food quality. The product was so fresh and full of flavors. Homemade tortillas were amazing. All of the food was hot and really delicious. Not only were our guests happy, ai was happy that I had lunch for the next week. I cannot wait to order from their in-store menu.
Los Dos is the real deal!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food at a very reasonable prices. Order at the counter and grab a table if they have one available. Daily specials and quick service.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is overall, one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The food is delicious and the service is great. The service is very fast even on busy nights. You go up to the counter to order, which eliminates the wait to order. There are always short lines, and you get free chips and salsa while waiting for your food. The chips are hot and delicious and their red salsa is the best salsa I have had in my life. I always get the steak tacos, which are superb. The steak is perfectly cooked and juicy, and the corn tortillas are fresh and homemade, which is rare in Mexican restaurants. If you put some salsa on top, it is like heaven on a tortilla. Overall, this is the best food I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Small place with just five or six tables. I sat there for 15 minutes when the lady came over and asked me if I wanted anything and I told her I wanted to eat. She told me that I needed to go to the counter to order but it was not obvious. I had Carna Asada and beans and guacamole and chips. Guacamole was good and chips were fresh. Steak was thin and average. N9t bad not great. There were lots of people talking up front so it must be a good local place, but I was the only one at a table and after being served I was never asked if I wanted anything else. If they had desert I am not aware. I almost felt like an intruder.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, prepared quickly & priced right. Party of 6, got right in. Just a small place, can seat maybe 20 people. We were all in the mood for Mexican & this was perfect. Appeared to be family owned. All enjoyed their meals. I ordered the chicken torta, only could eat 1/2. Would go back.