Par-A-Dice Hotel
Best Western Plus Peoria(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
US$53
MillPoint Park(East Peoria)
Pitchup.com
All reviewsshort walkslot machinesnice hotelheating systemcasino staffbig screen tvcasino playroom cardsmall refrigeratorroom was cleancheck in was easynice river viewking bedburger bargehot waterice machinetwo night stay
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Hotel is larger but has a small, intimate feel. Almost, boutique feel. Very modern, chic, clean, and easy to maneuver. Elevators are fast and have a key access for a level of security. There's a small bar on the lobby floor. rooms are spacious, clean with great views. bed was comfy; pillows great; very new look and feel; shower head had options but couldn't change to a different option. no biggie. large tv; one lg cup coffee maker; plug on lamp and other plugins available around the room for all those electronics we carry. Hotel is next to the casino not connected. we were there for a conference. no time for use of the amenities, unfortunately. able to walk to Burger Barge for dinner. the food for our conference was really good. WIFI didn't work that well in the conference rooms but worked in the rooms. Definitely a place to go back to.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Z1546ZUterrim
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The PAR-A-DICE rooms are spotless and have awesome pillows plus the staff (check-in & housekeeping) are very helpful and pleasant too. The PAR-A-DICE offers multiple food preferences - Boyd's Steakhouse (Delicious Iowa Beef); Buffets; a Snack Bar and The Rocks. I've had the opportunity to eat at all of them - Be sure to make a reservation at Boyd's - it's the best one. The shuttle provides excellent service too. They will accommodate your travel (Round trip to and from) to the Peoria Civic Center.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Two night stay for work. Nothing really negative to say it was your average hotel room. The staff I encountered seemed friendly. There was really nothing keeping me from coming back, that being said there was also nothing to keep me from trying the multitude of other hotels in the area either.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I have been to this hotel many times but only for events. This was the first time I had spent the night there. Overall, it was okay but not anything special. We picked staying here over somewhere else due to the fact that we wanted to spend a little bit of time at the casino and this was super convenient - we could walk back and forth and not worry about anything.

That being said, if we were not going to the casino, I don't think I would have elected to stay here. It was "just a room" and there was nothing special about it. For us, that was okay as we were just spending one night and weren't going to be in the room much anyway. The only complaint I have is that the wi-if didn't work but maybe it was because we were at the end of the hall near the conference rooms? Either way it was disappointing but not an overall deal breaker.

If we were going to do this same thing again, I might stay here. There really wasn't anything wrong. But, I might check out the other hotel that is right there for a second option. And if we were doing something else, I probably would pick a different hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Whenever a hotel charges my credit card $50 for incidentals and claims I'll get gthe balance back within two weeks, I won't stay there again. When I checked into my room, I went to plug in my tablet at the desk. No electrical outlet on the wall except an inaccessible one behind the dresser which couldn't be moved. Then I went to turn on the floor lamp which didn't work. One would think housekeeping would insure the lamps worked while cleaning the room.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business