“A little below basic”

Golden Corral
Ranked #70 of 194 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Very poor customer service at cashier upon arrival.
Everything I touched was sticky.
The place was not clean, floor, tables.
Had to walk all over the place to find two forks.
Refused to use their restrooms.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Your standard buffet. Good selection of food. Some of the items are actually pretty good for it being a buffet. The grill area is decent as is the cook to order section. Changing special items and promotions. Busy location and it a bit messy. Staff works hard to keep your table cleared.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The food is good, the steaks are delicious. There is a good variety of food to choose from. Need more of a dessert selection.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Here I am reviewing Golden Corral. It was a good thing I have low expectations when visiting cause if I went in with high expectations I would have felt let down. You have several different cuisines with each one having more sodium then the last. If you want to over indulge yourself on buffet quality food this is your place.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

My wife, 3 year old and I had a coupon, so thought we would try this since its been around a while and seems to be busy at times. Not what I expected and not in a good way. Tables were not clean and had problem finding silverware. Also, the stations where the food was had spilled food all around and on the floor also. Manager was around and didnt seem to be to concerned about how the place looked. Food....very plain and not to exciting. I understand its a buffet, but it should taste somewhat decent. The only good thing was the desert area...and only because my son wanted it. Dont waste your time....try somewhere else.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!