“Sharks roadhouse rocks!”
Review of Sharks Roadhouse - CLOSED

Sharks Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Whilst on a girls trip to Galena we wanted a place near to our hotel where we could get a bite to eat and a drink and we stumbled upon the Shark`s roadhouse in Elizabeth, Illinois. And all I can say is that we had a great time. We were made very welcome by `Roadhouse Rhonda` and a few of the regulars and we had a great meal prepared and cooked by Joey. We ordered smoking chicken wings, Crab Cakes and a 1/3 lb burger with fries, all of which came cooked as requested, on time and hot. What more could you ask. Rhonda regaled us with her stories and made us feel like one of the locals. Way to go guys, your doing a great job. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

The ribs were so tough, that I could barely get them off the bone! I was very disappointed with how slow the service was, given the fact they weren't even busy. Seems like they mainly cater to bikers and locals. I wouldn't even bother going there again.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Great burgers and fries. Service is excellent. Hunting themed bar and eating area. Nice place for a quick casual meal or snack.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I thought that the food was excellent. My husband and I ordered a burger and the brisket. My husband loves bbq and is often disappointed with brisket. It did not disappoint. The burger was great, we also ordered baked beans, they were nothing to write home about. It tasted like they were straight from a can. I think that if they would have put the burnt ends from the brisket and some onions, they would have been fantastic. Though the service was horrible. Many things that I asked for, I never got.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

There are some of the most scenic roads to travel on a motorcycle around Sharks. The BF & I love to take one of the Harleys out and enjoy a nice day trip, and one of our favorite stops is Sharks. They have a great outdoor seating area that showcases live music on occasion, the food is fantastic, there is a fully stocked bar, live video gaming, and did I mention that the food is phenomenal? Try the nachos with chicken- they are amazing.