“Good Food...If you can stand the squealing.”
Review of Maple Tree Restaurant - CLOSED

Maple Tree Restaurant
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It has been about 6 months since I had eaten here...and now I remember why I stopped eating here.....Because I have ears. The food here and the service are very good, but it is at the price of your ears. They have a rolling toaster or some other piece of equipment that emits a high pitched, intermittent screech that is annoying, distracting and painful.

Fix or oil the machine for goodness sake!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

You definitely get a lot of food for your money at this place! You certainly will not leave hungry. The employees were very friendly and the food was good. Everyone greeted me as if they knew me when I walked in the door. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have had breakfast and lunch here several times and they have all been good. They have a special board for breakfast and lunch. I have not had dinner here. Their ham off the bone and eggs special is great. Good pancakes. Another family owned gem. Husband and wife are both ususally here on weekends.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Very much an old-style, family run breakfast experience. Food arrives quick and hot. The only complaint would be a seeming disregard for healthier breakfast choices.
You can get Eggbeaters as a substitute, though. I liked it and would recommend that anyone take some time to have a delicious breakfast here.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I've gone here a few times. I love the food, it's delivered quickly, the service is great, and it's reasonably priced. The owners have been there all the times I have been there and are extremely friendly and involved with customers.